Last updated: 25 July 2022
You agree that you will not:
- use the Toolkit to violate any applicable laws, regulations, or third-party rights;
- compromise the security or stability of the Toolkit; or
- access the Toolkit by automated means in a manner that substantially burdens our infrastructure or compromises the public availability of the Toolkit.
We may stop maintaining or providing access to the Toolkit at any time. We may terminate access to the Toolkit or any of its elements at any time for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion.
- Proprietary Information. Unless otherwise marked, all copyrighted works incorporated into the Toolkit are proprietary, and are made available here on an all rights reserved basis.
- Public Licenses. Consistent with our public service mission, we have, wherever possible, marked data and resources as available for redistribution and reuse, along with the license terms (if any) that apply to such reuse. Where applicable, you agree to abide by these license terms.
- No Restrictions on Public Domain Works or Lawful Reuse. These terms do not restrict your ability to make free use of any materials incorporated into the Toolkit that are public domain works unprotected by intellectual property rights, or your ability to reuse proprietary works under any applicable legal exception to or limitation on intellectual property rights, such as fair use.
All aspects of the Toolkit, and all Toolkit access, are provided as is. To the extent allowable by law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, in the Toolkit and in our provision of access to it. We make no representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Toolkit or its elements, and no representations that any elements of the Toolkit do not infringe any third-party rights.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall we be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind.
- Waiver. No failure or delay by either party in exercising any right under these Terms shall constitute a waiver of that right.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, to the minimum extent necessary, so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Choice of Law and Forum. These terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to conflict of law principles. The courts located in King County, Washington, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute between the parties concerning this Agreement. The parties agree the venue of these courts is proper and submit to their jurisdiction, waiving any claim that such a proceeding has been brought in an inconvenient forum or that the venue of that proceeding is improper.
- Modification. We may modify these terms from time to time, in which case we’ll provide prominent notice on our website. If you use the Toolkit in any way after a change to the Terms is effective and notice has been provided, your continued use of the Toolkit means you agree to the changed terms.
- Entire Agreement. These terms constitute the parties’ entire agreement, superseding and cancelling any prior agreement, express or implied, written or oral, with respect to its subject matter.